Wen's daily blog

This is Wen's daily blog! Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Moodle Business Uses: Payment How-To Guide

Business Uses: Payment How-To Guide

I just began with Moodle thinking that there was naturally, a payment system included. I already have a CCNOW account and may try to integrate Moodle with it, but I'm thinking already that it may not be an instantaneous registration. Users willing to pay don't want to wait for their course. I also have my own merchant account and a miva shopping cart. There is a programmer at Truxoft that does some pretty good coding for modules using a miva cart. His products are available at http://www.mvcool.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?page=m/PROD/TRUXOFT/TRUXOFT-MMPASS

I bought one that accepts the users money then emails them with a generated password and URL for the user to go to their product. I think something might work using this method. It would be automatic and instantaneous. If it can be done using Moodle I will find an effective way. Would appreciate any suggestions along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home